Let me first start out by saying I know all to well what it's like to push through an assignment at the last minute (fortunately I had this one under control) so you have my sympathy there. Looking at your assignment, it all looks ok to me but I would probably try to hammer out a few more KCQ's/Comments on each of the sections in more depth if you have time. Also, and I could be wrong on this but, with the spreadsheets I think the negative figures should be displayed/entered inside brackets instead of with a minus sign, for example negative 100 should be displayed as (100) instead of -100. Other than that good job and good luck with the rest of the course.
Hello Mark! Well done with finishing it last minute! I'm just finishing mine right now as well and would love some feedback if you have time. Your company introduction is very detailed and you have interesting images throughout the blog which is a plus! Your key concepts and questions are brief and concise, which in a way is good because it gets to the point. However, the markers may want something a bit more in depth. Good luck with your assessment results!!
Hey Mark,
ReplyDeleteLet me first start out by saying I know all to well what it's like to push through an assignment at the last minute (fortunately I had this one under control) so you have my sympathy there.
Looking at your assignment, it all looks ok to me but I would probably try to hammer out a few more KCQ's/Comments on each of the sections in more depth if you have time. Also, and I could be wrong on this but, with the spreadsheets I think the negative figures should be displayed/entered inside brackets instead of with a minus sign, for example negative 100 should be displayed as (100) instead of -100. Other than that good job and good luck with the rest of the course.
Hello Mark!
ReplyDeleteWell done with finishing it last minute! I'm just finishing mine right now as well and would love some feedback if you have time. Your company introduction is very detailed and you have interesting images throughout the blog which is a plus! Your key concepts and questions are brief and concise, which in a way is good because it gets to the point. However, the markers may want something a bit more in depth. Good luck with your assessment results!!